If you are looking for some easy way to exchange documents then PDF formats are the most popular document exchange format. So, for using the full potential of this format you need to install a special tool that is
PDF editors for
List of PDF editors for Mac:
• PDF Element 6: This is one of the best tools for working with PDF as it contains many useful features, including editing, creation, conversion, annotation, password protection, and document listing. The interface of this tool is easy to use. So, you can create a PDF from scratch and edit it in the same way. There is even a professional version of PDF editing software called PDF Element 6 Pro for Mac. Though it is more expensive but contains many other features.
• Preview: This is a pre-installed tool in all Macs. Although it is mainly used to display images you can also use it for viewing and editing PDF files. Many editing features are not so essential but these features can be used to select text, add different shapes and export to annotations.
• PDF Expert: It is one of the best PDF editors for mac on iOS. The Mac version of this tool was released in 2015 and since then it allows you to relax your eyes by changing the reading parameters of PDF documents. You have the option to choose the day, night and other filters. In addition, you can use the search option to use documents and text easily and also to comment on documents.
• PDF Editor 6: This tool is also very helpful in editing PDF files. You can even combine several documents in a single file. Just you have to open the correct mode and then drag the required files to a special window and you will get the large PDF file. If you want to add interactive elements to a PDF file, you can add built-in shapes which can be organized in lists, drop-down lists, buttons, switches or text boxes.
• Skim: This is an excellent editing tool for reading and adding notes in PDF format. It is not as advanced as PDF Pro 6 Pro or Adobe Acrobat, but you can use it to add notes, protect passwords, and integrate with SyncTeX, LaTeX, and
• Sedja: It is again a tool which can be used as a viewer, editor, manager
• Adobe Acrobat Pro: Often you need to create such documents which you have to share with customers. This tool subscribes to the rich PDF editing software to help you use PDF files anywhere on your Mac. Along with it helps in exporting PDF files to Word and other Microsoft formats such as Excel and PowerPoint. You can even edit images and text to add images, change fonts, and enter correctly.
• PDFsam Basic: There are three versions of this PDF version namely, basic, enhanced and visual. Although the program has a number of disadvantages, especially a non-interface, there is no way to convert PDF files and change the contents of the document which provides many useful features.
• Convert PDF: It is useful for users who don’t want to go for a new program. The best way to convert PDF files is to use a text editor such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs. The disadvantage of this approach is that the conversion process sometimes fails. You can also use Adobe services for the corresponding function for converting PDF to Word, Excel or PowerPoint is Adobe Acrobat.
• Foxit Reader: This tool enables the reader for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. It helps in displaying and converting documents easily. This tool is users for users who need simple tools to read files without exploring many programs. It also allows you to view, select and comment on the text, search for words and phrases, fill in forms, and sign documents.
Above mentioned tools are some of the best PDF editors for mac. You can visit RSGlobaldesk to know more details in detail.