Top Antivirus For Android
Nowadays, Android phones have become an integral part of our life. It is not only used for communication but for many other related activities. If you are using your phone for accessing the internet on it then beware of the viruses that can attack your device. Usually, sensitive information is stored on it. Along with your phone, all the information becomes prone to hacking. So, you should always use a good antivirus on Android. There is numerous antivirus for Android available in the market. But which one to choose totally depends on your needs. Here is a list of top antiviruses for Android, you can check the features of each and install the one that is most compatible for your Android device.
List of antivirus for Android
• Kaspersky mobile antivirus: This is considered as one of the remarkable security apps for Android which you can easily install on the Android phone. The free version of the antivirus consists of in-app premium features which are enough for protecting your device to a maximum extent yet if you feel there is need some more features then you can also opt for the paid version. It scans for malware and viruses, there are anti-theft, real-time protection, anti-phishing, and app locker features which ensures extra protection to the essential apps present in the Android app.
• Avast mobile security: The Avast antivirus offers protection to lots of its users worldwide in multiple platforms. In a single tap, you are able to scan and find out whether there are any dangerous or infected apps and trojans using the antivirus app. Thus, it provides complete protection against spyware and viruses. Besides that, it has some features which have the ability to remove ads that appear in mid of browsing. You can also use the app for locking facility by using some other advanced features like camera trap.
• Avira antivirus security: This antivirus is not that much well-known antivirus still it is equally reliable like others. The full set of features of this antivirus provide protection to your phone and most of them are available in the free version itself. When it is about privacy protection then it scans all the external storage units and rates the app in terms of privacy. Therefore, if you are looking for an antivirus for Android without paying much for it then this is the one which you can opt for.
• Bitdefender: This powerful antivirus tool provides complete protection against all the Android threats when it is installed successfully on your Android phone. It is one of the most lightweight apps that is based on the cloud scanning technology due to which it is able to act swiftly. Once it is installed on the device it will slow down the device or drain the battery of the Android phone. Irrespective of all its features, this antivirus is preferred because of its real-time protection.
• Norton antivirus: Norton antivirus is always all-time favorite of all the Android but the latest version launched by Norton has quite impressive security features. It has a hundred percent virus detection rate. After successful detection, it aids in removing malware or Android viruses which can slow down your Android phone. It triggers an alarm to find the missing device or remotely lock the device for preventing theft of data or blocking any unwanted calls or SMS.
• McAfee mobile security: McAfee is an award-winning antivirus because of its performance in detecting and removing malware. Some of its excellent features include security lock, battery optimizers, and the best part is that all these are available in the free version of the antivirus for Android. Along with an intuitive interface, it has tutorials which will explain to you about all the features of the app so that you can find out which feature to use when.
• AVG antivirus: If you want a robust antivirus software tool for your Android then AVG is the one that you can choose. It is developed by AVG technologies which are subsidiaries of Avast and functions well in providing appropriate help. It has most of the standard features that are essential in an antivirus be it periodic scans, junk cleaner, or power saver it has all those features which are essential for rendering complete protection. Thus, through the extensive features, Avg is able to safeguard the Android phone from the malware that can enter the device.
This is a list of some of the commonly preferred antivirus for Android. So, you can choose any of these apps and protect your Android device completely from the hackers and all sorts of malware that may damage the device. You have to make your choice according to the Android device that you are using. If you want more tips on the protection of an Android device, then visit RSGlobaldeskwhere you can find numerous such tips and tricks.